« Home | Portfolio Total: $51,562.29 » | The Five Score Years of Investing » | Once I've done the plan ... » | Corporate Robbers » | Quick Update » | IFRS: Pour Le Meilleur ... » | Made For The Job » | How Much Are You Worth? » | A Socially Responsible Investor? » | Past Trends + Ignorance = Trading Stunt-ware »

The Limping Bull 4.1

The Limping Bull is back. Angrier and meaner than ever !
Several months after my last posts my career has finally kicked off. And I mean right off. I had to start the climb as a graduate accountant but the future looks good.

"The most important thing for a young man is to establish a credit... a reputation, character." John Rockerfeller

... and a girlfriend, of course. I guess he was too busy getting a credit and a reputation. I have the girlfriend bit covered (thank god for that. It's so hard to find balanced quality these days.) Now let's get that reputation and credit!

Limping and fuming, the Bull is out on a mission. Outta my way!

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

This is very interesting site...
» » »

Very nice site! »

Post a Comment