« Home | How Much Are You Worth? » | A Socially Responsible Investor? » | Past Trends + Ignorance = Trading Stunt-ware » | False Accounting Rampant in China » | What Makes a Stock SEXY? » | The J.O.B Market and Extravagant CEOs » | Find-A-Career: Investment Banking » | FTSE4Good Index » | I Will Be Away » | More Traffic! More Comments! »

Made For The Job

(Click to visit website)
I know I am deviating from the main focus of this blog ( And I am sorry it happens so often). But I had to link this.

Rene Rivkin: Bath Robe Model. Is this the job he was made for?

MyCareer.com.au allows you to vote for your favorite star!
You can vote on whether Donald Trump, John Howard, Paris Hilton, Ian Thorpe, Anna Nicole Smith and more were made for the jobs they are doing.
Go check it out! And vote!

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Post a Comment