« Home | The Barons of Bankruptcy » | A Guide to Amateur Day Trading ... » | Who Moved My Soap? » | The Biggest Resume Blooper of All » | You can't raffle off a dead donkey! » | Just passing » | Graduate Accountant (Fresh not Cooked) » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part I » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part II » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part III »

More Traffic! More Comments!

Hey hey ... BlogPatrol recorded 20 page views for The Limping Bull! Yahoo! That's good but I hope to get much more traffic. no, what I want more than traffic is comments. I feel like I talk to myself. So if you like my blog (or even if you don't like it) drop me a line or two. And give me your blog's address as well.
It is time for me to get back to my job search. I re-wrote my template cover-letter this afternoon. Let's see if it works. Keep you posted.