« Home | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part I » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part II » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part III » | "OSAMA.CAPTURE.JAN05" Futures Contracts » | Gut Spread with Terrorism Futures Option ~ Part I » | Gut Spread with Terrorism Futures ~ Part II » | Can I Buy Your Broken Leg, Champion? » | Resume Bloopers to Avoid » | Some Crude Mood Swings »

Graduate Accountant (Fresh not Cooked)

I am online chatting with a friend right now. We went to several classes together and both graduated last month.
He is just telling me that he went shopping for clothes. Let me tell you I never thought of him as the kind of guy to go around shopping malls trying pants and shoes and all. But he went today because he got a job! Graduate Accountant! I congratulated him. It seemed like he hit the jackpot: landing this kind of job less than two weeks after graduation … that’s ... euh ... excellent.
They just got themselves a Grad fresh from university! Not tainted in any way. Ready for programming. That’s my idea of fresh too. And to be honest I wouldn’t mind being called next week to be told to come down for an interview. If they are into freshness, I got a whole lot for them.
Anyway, that’s for the good news. He is real happy (definitely some celebrating to do this week). That’s good encouragement for me too. Tomorrow, I will get into the hunt with more fervour. Surely going to pay off.

Note: I have no internet connection at home these days. And I can’t go to the university all the time. So there won’t be many posts until at least this week end. Until then … take good care.

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Excellent, love it! »

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Genuine mazda part

Post a Comment