« Home | The Biggest Resume Blooper of All » | You can't raffle off a dead donkey! » | Just passing » | Graduate Accountant (Fresh not Cooked) » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part I » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part II » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part III » | "OSAMA.CAPTURE.JAN05" Futures Contracts » | Gut Spread with Terrorism Futures Option ~ Part I » | Gut Spread with Terrorism Futures ~ Part II »

Who Moved My Soap?


Summer/Xmas Reading For Unscrupulous Executives

1,000,000,000,000 copies sold !? ;) Funny. In reality, Mr Borowitz can't expect to get rich with this book. It isn't exactly COEs' favorite topic.
But maybe he's foreseen a future trend. I mean this book is the only guide available for executives facing jail sentences. I am sure you'd find this book under Martha Stewart's pillow if you searched her cell.

This is very interesting site...
»

This is very interesting site... » » »

Post a Comment