« Home | Graduate Accountant (Fresh not Cooked) » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part I » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part II » | "Get Richest Quickest" ~ Part III » | "OSAMA.CAPTURE.JAN05" Futures Contracts » | Gut Spread with Terrorism Futures Option ~ Part I » | Gut Spread with Terrorism Futures ~ Part II » | Can I Buy Your Broken Leg, Champion? » | Resume Bloopers to Avoid » | Some Crude Mood Swings »

Just passing

I am just passing by today. I am writing from the university (still no internet at home - withdrawal symptoms start to appear).
I have so much to do this week because my job applications and other business have to check in with the recipients before they all leave for Xmas holidays.
So far, job hunting hasn't yielded anything. Disappointing it is.
I have to go now.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

This is very interesting site...
»

Post a Comment