« Home | The Five Score Years of Investing » | Once I've done the plan ... » | Corporate Robbers » | Quick Update » | IFRS: Pour Le Meilleur ... » | Made For The Job » | How Much Are You Worth? » | A Socially Responsible Investor? » | Past Trends + Ignorance = Trading Stunt-ware » | False Accounting Rampant in China »

Portfolio Total: $51,562.29

Here's just a quick update on my portfolio. I will skip the details and all. Ok! I just want to show off my ranking ... 2,319th of 14,328! Not bad, hey!
I will not get into the details here. Maybe later. I am running several dummy portfolios. With benchmarks and all. Will give you news later on.
Drop me a line if you too enter the competition. What's your rating?!





Hey there - here's my ranking as at 27th of April. I too am in QLD...

Happy trading

Karl

Your current portfolio (live)
Portfolio total $49,586.34
>> See details

National performance (at close 26/04)
National leader $55,871.08
National average $48,204.34
Your ranking (at close 26/04)
National ranking 2954 of 16225
State ranking 577 of 3246
>> see details

We Sincerely Desire Your Financial Independence and Will Do All That We Can to Help You Achieve Success!

We Sincerely Desire Your Financial Independence and Will Do All That We Can to Help You Achieve Success!

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

Post a Comment